Jailbreaks have been sadly lacking in the last few months and the jailbreak community has been forced to look for alternative methods to getting their favorite tweaks. To help out, several app installers have come out, each offering access to Cydia [ext link] tweaks and other content. Android users are not able to jailbreak their devices and most of the app installers are iOS specific. The latest one, Cyrus Installer not only offers plenty of Cydia tweaks to choose from, it also offers support for Android devices too.
Image : Cyrus Installer APK
You can now enjoy unlimited access to some of the very best tweaks that Cydia has to offer, including emulators, modified and tweaked apps, paid content for free and lots more besides. It is fully secure as it relies on SSL encryption, making it the safest app installer of all of them with full protection for you and your data. Read on for details on how to install Cyrus Installer on your Android device today.
Download Cyrus Installer on Android :
You will need to download the Android APK to install Cyrus Installer on your device so make sure these steps are followed properly:
- Open your Android Settings app and then open Security
- There is an option for Unknown Source Options; ensure that the box beside it is ticked. If you miss this step, Cyrus Installer cannot be installed on your device
- On your computer, download the Cyrus Installer APK , it will be a zipped file [ File ]
- Extract it and then email the .apk to yourself
- Go to your Android device, open your email and download the attachment
- Find it on your mobile device and tap on it
- This will install the file to your device so wait for the process to complete
- You can now use Cyrus Installer on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Do make sure you follow all the steps carefully. It is a simple process and should take no more than a few minutes to complete, depending on your internet speed. If you can’t get on with it, delete it the way you would any app on your specific device.
Let us know what your thoughts are on Cyrus Installer. Is it something you want to use, to get some idea of why iOS users choose to jailbreak ? Tell us which features you use and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest news